8.23.2010

4th of July 2010 Part 2

We had a BBQ at my parents house to celebrate the 4th. We had a great time visiting, eating, and watching fireworks. To start the night off my Mom had a couple of the grandkids hold the American flag and we all recited the pledge of allegiance.


The 4th of July is my favorite holiday. There are so many fun things to do to celebrate. I made these red, white, & blue drinks for the BBQ. They turned out really good. I'm sure I'll be making these again next year.
I snapped this picture of Libby while she was sneaking the olives from the table.
Isn't she a cutie?

Trevor did awesome on the barbecue!

The waterslide was a huge hit with the kids. Trevor's sister Kristi gave this slide to our family and Tim's family to share. Isn't she nice!?!? My kids have used it a few times this Summer and stay on it for hours at a time. Thanks Kristi!

Here is Tim, Trevor's brother, trying the red, white, and blue cupcakes I made. I thought they were cute. I won't lie though, I did burn them a little. :)

Isn't my Grandma Ivins cute in her 4th of July t-shirt? I love her so much!


Ryann and Libby liked the baby pool.

Grandpa's lap is one of Libby's favorite places to be.

Time for the fireworks!

My Mom makes rootbeer floats for us every year. She's the best!

It was an amazing 4th of July weekend!
(Can you tell that D.J. and Luke don't like me to take there picture very much? They run from me when there is a camera in my hand. Libby on the other hand chases me! She loves her picture taken. Silly kids.)

No comments: