9.29.2010

Look who turned 9!


My little man is growing up. D.J. turned 9 years old in August and celebrated with a laser tag party. He started his big day with his favorite breakfast eggs, toast, sausage, & hashbrowns.
The Birthday Boy!

This year D.J. asked for a laser tag vest cake so I decided to let the local bakery try to make it instead of me. :) D.J. went with me to the bakery and explained to her what he wanted it to look like. He wanted a black laser tag vest with a red light in the middle. Oh and of course, it had to say 'Happy Birthday D.J.'! He LOVED it, he said it was just what he had pictured.


D.J. had a few friends come over for cake and ice cream...
(yes, the black frosting turned all their mouths black)

and presents. He was really excited about this one. LOL
Then we headed to Boondocks to play laser tag.

The party crowd!

Time for some tag!

D.J. and I were the top scorers on our team. :)
It was a great day.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday D.J.,
we love you more and more every year.

No comments: