10.18.2010

Miss Liberty's first day of Preschool

The big day arrived for Liberty to start preschool. She's a little bit of a mama's girl so she wasn't very excited to go at first. She kept telling me she was too little to go to school. She did become a little more excited when she got to go shopping for school clothes (she LOVES shopping) and got to buy a new Barbie backpack.
I'm not sure which I love more...her cute backpack or her skinny jeans?

Oh my goodness...isn't she a cutie pie!
I was so proud of Libby but I really didn't want her to go. It is hard for me to watch my baby grow up. I think school has been as good for me as it's been for her. We are a little....attached. :)
Here is Libby putting her backpack away at school.
Her first assignment was to make a necklace with beads.
She was very excited to make jewelry.
She did so well, not even a tear which is more than I can say for me. Luckily I was wearing sunglasses.There have been a couple of days since then that have been a struggle but for the most part she is doing so well.
School wore her out!
We are so happy that you are having fun at school Libby and can't wait to continue watching you grow up. I promise I won't embarrass you and cry every time you start school. Probably just until about the 5th of 6th grade. :) We love you Libby Lou!

1 comment:

laura said...

I can't believe this baby girl you left our neighborhood with is now in preschool. How time flies! She is so adorable. I would have cried too.