3.15.2009

Christian the Lion and the worst picture in the world!

I was watching Oprah the other day and they showed this video that is on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tdd6-o00Tc

She interviewed the two men from the video. It was amazing! If I had seen it on youtube without seeing the interview I would never have believed it.

If you haven't seen it check it out, it will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. ♥

I also have a little poll for all of you...


I saw this picture and about DIED! Everyone knows that Sharks are my WORST fear! Trevor laughed and said it is fake, I think it's real what's your vote? Either way, it's awful to look at!


Can you tell from this post that both Trevor and I are sick and have been down in bed all day? We are a little bored...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote fake

Megan said...

Probably fake, but I will have nightmares just seeing this picture! I seriously am terrified of sharks too, and I have bad dreams about them all the time. Oh my gosh...can you even imagine? AAHH!

Jeff and Kathy said...

My vote is that the canoe is fake but Sarah that SHARK is very real!

K said...

Actually the picture is real. Here's the info for it - http://photokayaker.fit2paddle.com/C380391053/E20070503053336/index.html.

Roberts said...

I love blogs thanks for letting me see yours. Heather Westover wants to put everyone's blogspot on the Relief Society's blog but she didn't know how to ask people, so call her up and get yours on it. If you know of anyone else's in the ward that has one let them know. Blog's are a great way to keep up on people's life's. I didn't know you were so afraid of sharks. When we went scuba diving in Hawaii we saw a reef shark, but they are smaller and friendly so I wasn't scared.

Heather said...

Your blog is so cute. I might have to steal some ideas. I just pulled it up and Braelyn was standing behind me and said, "That's Libby!" Way cute, now that she is the big girl in nursery, she is very protective of the little ones.

Lisa said...

I think it is real. Tyler's dad sent me an email with that same picture and a couple other photo's and they all came from the National Geographic. Enough to make your stomach drop!