4.01.2009

I am loved...

I know I've written a lot of posts lately about my wonderful husband, and without sounding repetitive I have to do it again. Trevor left yesterday for a golf tournament in Mesquite, and I miss him like crazy. Things just don't seem right when he's not home. He really is the 'life of the party' in our family. From the time he gets home from work until the kids are in bed he has three little ones following him around. I hope he's having a fun time and a great break, he deserves it, but I can't wait until he comes home.

Before he left today he called me into the kitchen and gave me a 'survival kit'. He said that he hoped these things helped me through the weekend. This is what he said...

I got you a couple of your favorite treats (Doritos and Riesens)

I know this won't be enough Diet Coke but I thought it would at least get you through the first night.

The magazine is for you to enjoy in a relaxing bath after the kids are asleep.

I picked you up some dinner for tonight so you don't have to cook. (corn pops)

And the Airheads are for the times when you need a break. Just open up the back door throw them out and when the kids run out after them shut the door and hide. :)




I know, I'm a lucky girl!


4 comments:

Roberts said...

He should teach elders quorum on how to treat your wife.

Megan said...

That's great! That makes it easier to get through the weekend for sure!

laura said...

love it! trevor could teach my husband a thing or two about romance-junk food-uummm!

Shannon said...

What a sweet husband. I love the airheads idea. I might have to try that.