10.18.2010

Last Minute Summer Fun

This summer flew by for us! The boys were not ready to go back to school and wanted to do a couple more fun things before they had to go back. We went to the splash pad in Highland one afternoon so the kids could cool down. D.J. says I like it there because it's free fun and I'm cheap. Hahahaha, funny kid! He's right by the way. :)

Another afternoon we went to Kangroo Zoo. It's a place full of bounce houses and slides for the kids to play on. We took the kids cousin Isaac with us and he and Libby had a blast together. It was a great day to go, we almost had the whole place to ourselves.


Silly D.J.!
I know the sign says "6 and under only" and I'm not usually a rule breaker but like I said we were almost the only ones there so I let D.J. play on this slide with the rest of the kids. I'm not sure what he liked more, the slide, or breaking the rules. :)
It was a fun afternoon!

No comments: